Friday, October 25, 2013

first week


Google Images
twitter | instagram | youtube

This is a really big deal for me, ok? I know weekly anniversaries are things crazy girlfriends or new parents do but this week has been pretty eventful for me. It was my first week working on the new database compression and archiving effort at work (1010lolol nerd speak) as well as my first full week of blogging. Yay! I even participated in my first ever #StyleChat on Twitter - after years of having a Twitter account, I finally realized how fun it can be. It was like showing up to a party that everyone else has already been at for 5 hours. But, hey, at least you showed up right?

I'm really proud of myself for sticking to my word and posting daily. Working on this blog has re-ignited my love of fashion, music, and art. So many new ideas have popped into my head, it's crazy! I am really excited to share them with you all and prove to myself that I can do this. Thanks for sticking around with me on this journey. You guys are awesome :)

Upcoming posts:
Fall Haul Part 2 video (click here for Part 1)
New outfit posts (click here to see all outfit posts so far)
Clutch bag and Nail art DIY
Margarita Festival Fashion post
& More!

1 comment: