Friday, August 8, 2014

third coast born

6 words - Texas motherf*cker, that's where I stay.

Ok, so the title is a little misleading. I wasn't born in Texas, but I have spent the majority of my life here and I can say without a doubt there is no place like Houston - especially Houston in the summer. We've got everything here. All types of cuisine, an amazing museum district, and an established music scene to explore.

From the food to the music, from the ratchet to the classics, H-town will forever be the trillest city. I used to daydream about escaping the urban sprawl and moving to a "real city" but I've realized Houston is the city - just ask Drake.

Vintage Disney World Jacket (similar here)- Top Vintage
Top (similar here) - Crack Vintage
Jeans - American Apparel
Shoes (similar here) - La Moda
Photography by Onaome Mukuro

No comments:

Post a Comment